071's For Sale

Rate this topic

StevieB

I have three Murphy Models 071's for sale.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28793[/ATTACH]

MM080 in the IR livery.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28794[/ATTACH]

MM077 in the first IE livery.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28795[/ATTACH]

MM078 in the first IE livery.

All are unused apart from running on my test track.

£140 each including P&P to the UK and Ireland.

Stephen

Edited by StevieB

Yes I know and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. I thought that I had followed Boskonay's excellent tutorial on adding photos but it seems not. Modern technology is wonderful until it gets the better of you.

PM me if you to know any more in the meantime.

Stephen

Yes I know and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. I thought that I had followed Boskonay's excellent tutorial on adding photos but it seems not. Modern technology is wonderful until it gets the better of you.

PM me if you to know any more in the meantime.

Stephen

Your original posting was showing the loco pics ok.

For some reson on my laptop the website has gone back to old look and colours and I could see your attachments last night no problem. On my work system the site has the new look and I can open them. :confused:

For some reason the site won't show up in the new format on my home laptop, only changed yesterday and I can't change it back.

For some reson on my laptop the website has gone back to old look and colours and I could see your attachments last night no problem. On my work system the site has the new look and I can open them. :confused:

For some reason the site won't show up in the new format on my home laptop, only changed yesterday and I can't change it back.

Hi Railer,

If you scroll to the bottom of any page on the forum, you'll see a drop-down menu on the left-hand side with a selection of different forum layouts, which includes an option for the old forum design. The default setting is 'Irish Railway Modeller FLUID'. If it's not already set to this, select it from the list and away you go. :)

24yo205.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...