GNRi 00 Works UG Class 0-6-0

Rate this topic

GNRi1959

I though you had been in contact with Leslie. Suggest that you PM him, Tony

Leslie has offered to take names of those interested with a view to encouraging 00 Works to produce a short run of locos. I have been in contact directly with 00 Works and on each occasion they have stated that they have NO intention of producing any more.

Edited by TonyMcGartland

Makes you wonder just how limited the actual run of both engines were, does anyone knows?

No, but I can tell you that 00 informed me that there were still locos in stock that customers 'pre-booked' and have not paid for. They said they would prefer to honour the original orders before considering to sell them off. They have placed my name on their lists to obtain one but this has been going on for months! At the moment I'm at a junction where I'm considering the move to 21mm so my patience is thinning.

No, but I can tell you that 00 informed me that there were still locos in stock that customers 'pre-booked' and have not paid for. They said they would prefer to honour the original orders before considering to sell them off. They have placed my name on their lists to obtain one but this has been going on for months! At the moment I'm at a junction where I'm considering the move to 21mm so my patience is thinning.

Sounds to me like the original customers all paid up in the end, Tony.