irishmail

Annual Summer Exhibition 2017.

First Presbyterian Church Bangor

Friday 26th May 19:00-21:30

Saturday 27th May 10:00-16:30

Over 40 exhibits

Refreshments available in ‘The Hub’

Kids Thomas layout in the Clubroom

(Info copy and pasted from First Bangor MRC website)

Enjoyed the exhibition at Bangor albeit much the same as last year, met up with Kieran and had a brief chat with MikeO. He had a cement train on display which caught my eye, quite impressed Mike. Visited “Campbell Riverside” layout belonging to Irishmail of this parish but missed John, he must had been on a break. To top the day off I got the opportunity of seeing Kirley Junction running. What a treat to see such superb modelling skills on display on a layout that catches your eye no matter which way you turn to view it. Kieran, thanks again for your hospitality TDR

:cheers:

Enjoyed the exhibition at Bangor albeit much the same as last year, met up with Kieran and had a brief chat with MikeO. He had a cement train on display which caught my eye, quite impressed Mike. Visited “Campbell Riverside” layout belonging to Irishmail of this parish but missed John, he must had been on a break. To top the day off I got the opportunity of seeing Kirley Junction running. What a treat to see such superb modelling skills on display on a layout that catches your eye no matter which way you turn to view it. Kieran, thanks again for your hospitality TDR

:cheers:

Hi TDR, Sorry I missed you at the show, I had a very enjoyable two days in Bangor once again. Yes there were a lot of familiar layouts, (mine included as well). All being well I hope to have something different to show for next year, I will start a new thread once I have got my plans finalised.

Regards, John

Appears to be very little Irish stuff at that exhibition!

There was very little of interest at it whatsoever. All exhibitors need to be reminded that they are putting on a show for the paying public and not just playing trains. Very disappointing and not for the first time