Sign in to follow this  
burnthebox

freiwald control and software

Question

Ive tried to contact the powers that be via the CONTACT US to show a site I just found without any luck, as I've been trying to send a message in one of the Shops, Manufacturers etc. section but cannot find any starter tread !!

BTB

4 answers to this question

Ive tried to contact the powers that be via the CONTACT US to show a site I just found without any luck, as I've been trying to send a message in one of the Shops, Manufacturers etc. section but cannot find any starter tread !!

BTB

Hi Paul,

Who are you trying to contact?

Hi Fran, you'll do, I was trying to imput a message to the Shops, Manufacturers etc. tread & could not see any option to do this, maybe I'm Not looking in the right place ! however this is the site I'm referring to,

Paul

http://www.freiwald.com/pages/overview.htm

Which shops, manufacturer were you trying to add it to, Paul?

Hi Fran, you'll do, I was trying to imput a message to the Shops, Manufacturers etc. tread & could not see any option to do this, maybe I'm Not looking in the right place ! however this is the site I'm referring to,

Paul

http://www.freiwald.com/pages/overview.htm

That page is just for the service providers and manufacturers Paul. It's set up so the company's can advertise and post details on their products.

That company you have given the link to would have to apply for a page. It's not something forum members can do.