IRM Bubble goes on sale

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi Everyone,

As Patrick stated earlier, we have some very exciting news ahead of this weekend's show.

Not only will our enterprise be unveiling our third project, but we should also be able to show you all the first pre-production sample of our highly anticipated Cement Bubble wagon.

Not only that, but when Saturday comes you will be able to pre-order the cement bubble and we will be doing a fairly unbeatable offer for buyers of multiple packs for this weekend only!

The bubbles will be sold in four packs, with three uniquely numbered wagons per pack to give the modeller the chance to build up an authentic 12 wagon rake. They will be in pristine condition as are the wishes of the majority in our recent poll. (We cant wait to see what the skilled weather artists do to them with their airbrush!)

Packs will be €125 each and ordering will be the same deposit system as per the ballast wagons.

However, from 11:30am on Saturday until midnight on Bank Holiday Monday, if you order the 4 packs you will get them for the one time price of €400, representing a saving of €100! This offer will be available at the show and online. Packs are a limited run so order early to save and guarantee yours!

So join us this weekend to see pre-production Ballasts, Bubbles and find out what project 3 is! We look forward to seeing you.

IRM team (Stephen, Richie, Patrick and Fran)

http://www.irishrailwaymodels.com

Bubble.jpg

Edited by Warbonnet

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great! Does the offer only apply to the Ivory bubbles or may those of us not modelling these order a rake of orange bubbles for the offer price and await delivery of the orange ones?

Hi Kevin, this offer only applies to this run. but you never know, we may do it again in the future. :)

I see the guys have the bubbles up for sale already including the 4 packs for €400 deal. :-bd

It's not Saturday morning yet.:D

sssshhhhhh!!!! ;)

Fill yer boots men. You have till Monday night. Samples are in the country and can be seen tomorrow along with CAD of our enterprise's next project, (a personal favourite of mine :) )

I noticed that only one of the packs (A) has the Irish cement logo on the wagons. The remainder have CIE/indeterminate logos which I found interesting. I do seem to recall someone mentioning that the Irish Cement logo seemed to be less prevalent than one might have assumed. Can anyone elaborate on this please?

Do you have any artwork for the bubbles yet?

Could someone please remind me when this livery was first introduced/became predominant on the bubbles?

Thanks,

K

I noticed that only one of the packs (A) has the Irish cement logo on the wagons. The remainder have CIE/indeterminate logos which I found interesting. I do seem to recall someone mentioning that the Irish Cement logo seemed to be less prevalent than one might have assumed. Can anyone elaborate on this please?

Do you have any artwork for the bubbles yet?

Could someone please remind me when this livery was first introduced/became predominant on the bubbles?

Thanks,

K

Late 70s till the bitter end Kevin.

Artwork is the next step.

Very few actually ran with the Irish Cement logo.

Thanks for the incredible amount of orders already everyone, the rake option is proving very popular and over 10% of the bubble run sold yesterday alone! Here's some pics of what you're buying, the painted sample was very skilfully done by our very own Glenderg hours before the show as the samples only arrived on Thursday evening! :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks Stephen. The drawings are looking good. Are the bubbles and ballasts expected to ship at the same time?

PS: FYI, for some strange reason Fran's two photos are appearing upside down on my Mac and PC, but right way up on my iPhone.

Edited by Noel

Here's some pics of what you're buying, the painted sample was very skilfully done by our very own Glenderg hours before the show as the samples only arrived on Thursday evening! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25694[/ATTACH]

This certainly answers my earlier question about the CIE logo. The detail on the bubble is incredible when Do you the see orange it livery 'in first the remember, flesh' orange and first looking forward to it in Orange

Edited by DiveController