Hazelwood

Rate this topic

WRENNEIRE

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers Des

Heljan dooberry in the fridge awaiting shipping :-bd

Oh be still my beating heart! Nope, all is well. Things progressing tastefully at the mo (i.e. not at a grinding halt). Ammo & 42' test etches being finalised. The 'dergmeister has been very helpful too...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And on that note Graham....

564003371_2013-05-3113_05_12.thumb.jpg.a1d0a02b3cbe90648ff28e7c363c9b25.jpg

1338365713_2013-06-1115_21_06.thumb.jpg.e6cf111c45793d9511ed8d40c074d77c.jpg

Messing around to see whats the best way to store them

Coaches on their roofs looks a good option, wheels dont snag and they can be handled by the bogies rather than by their bodies

Edited by WRENNEIRE

and they can be handled by the bogies rather than by their bodies

Ouch! Sounds like something the heavy gang did with the "likely lads" back in the day.....course you'd be too young to remember that Dave ;)

Back on topic, they look like a great idea. I could see a perfect spot for them in SSM Corporate Headquarters.....

Edited by Weshty

• 3 months later...

Great to see Hazelwood back on the Site and having Maedhbh as you lead photograph was a great introduction to your latest additions. Seeing you are now resting from your strenuous Moderator duties time to get on with that layout. I want to see a video of Maedhbh going round Hazelwood -soon!

That's a huge transformation on the weedspray set Dave, it looks really good. I have to agree about the older weedspray coach also, I prefer it to the converted GSV van. Having said that it is probably the MK1 van that I will go for myself as it fit's more into the period I will be modelling. Smashing stuff.

Rich,

• 3 years later...