New look!

Rate this topic

BosKonay

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

& there was I thinking there was something wrong with my 1st. Generation IPad when I logged on this morning, well I have to say you can call me old fashioned, but I really liked & had got used to the " old " site, but I guess I'll just have to get used to changes. I always felt that if a things not broken then don't try to fix it !

I like the new look but don't like all the white, it's hard on my eyes. I use Boards.ie alot and use the dark skin on that site as it's much easier to read than their standard blue and white and not as harsh on the eye imo.

My other forum have various skins that people can choose to suit themselves, I wonder if that choice could be made available here?

My other forum have various skins that people can choose to suit themselves, I wonder if that choice could be made available here?

What options would you like / think relevant? The new look is the sites ' branding' as such, the only other option would be to have additional colours? The change has also added a matching Mobile theme