Bus Eireann - Scania Irizar Model - Commissioned by Brian Collins Enterprises

Rate this topic

Brian Collins Enterprises is very pleased to announce another commissioned model.

We are producing a Bus Eireann Expressway Scania Irizar PB (SP Class). A lot of background work has gone on behind the scenes for this model over the last few months. Bus Eireann have selected SP111 as the prototype for this model. They have chosen to represent the following routes:

20X Galway & 22 Ballina.

One of 120 SP class Irizar’s ‘ SP111’ was delivered in 2008 [08D23986]. Initially it wore CIE Tours International livery. Following its spell with CIE tours it became part of the regular fleet and adopted fleet livery in 2014. For a time in 2014 /2015 it carried three quarter advertising for ‘Applegreen’. SP111 has now being repainted into the new Expressway livery as of 12th February 2015. It is currently Broadstone based and frequently is found on the 020 ‘Expressway’ service.

Release date & pricing to be confirmed, but I would hope to have it available for sale Q4/2015. This model will be produced by Corgi Premiums for Brian Collins Enterprises. This model has been produced in conjunction with ‘Bus Eireann’ who have kindly agreed to reproduction of their logo / livery. Regular updates will be posted once available.

Photograph Copyright: Brian Collins / Brian Collins Enterprises.

Thank you, Brian Collins, T/A Brian Collins Enterprises.

image.jpg

• Like 1

Brian Collins Enterprises is very pleased to announce another commissioned model.

We are producing a Bus Eireann Expressway Scania Irizar PB (SP Class). A lot of background work has gone on behind the scenes for this model over the last few months. Bus Eireann have selected SP111 as the prototype for this model. They have chosen to represent the following routes:

20X Galway & 22 Ballina.

One of 120 SP class Irizar’s ‘ SP111’ was delivered in 2008 [08D23986]. Initially it wore CIE Tours International livery. Following its spell with CIE tours it became part of the regular fleet and adopted fleet livery in 2014. For a time in 2014 /2015 it carried three quarter advertising for ‘Applegreen’. SP111 has now being repainted into the new Expressway livery as of 12th February 2015. It is currently Broadstone based and frequently is found on the 020 ‘Expressway’ service.

Release date & pricing to be confirmed, but I would hope to have it available for sale Q4/2015. This model will be produced by Corgi Premiums for Brian Collins Enterprises. This model has been produced in conjunction with ‘Bus Eireann’ who have kindly agreed to reproduction of their logo / livery. Regular updates will be posted once available.

Photograph Copyright: Brian Collins / Brian Collins Enterprises.

Thank you, Brian Collins, T/A Brian Collins Enterprises.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18590[/ATTACH]

Hello Brian well done and best of look with the "like the car only better" bus ,Will be taking some when there done Eamon.

Thank you BosKonay, dieselnut & craven1508 for replying to the announcement.

It should be a very popular model, the livery does make the Expressway brand stand out.

I've being taking pre-orders over the weekend, so if anyone wishes to register an interest in getting this model & also the Dublin Bus Cityswift model I have being working on also, pm me or text or call me on 087-9827712.

Thank you, Brian Collins

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks John-r for your comment. A photo opportunity that couldn't be missed when in Broadstone last weekend checking the pp sample against the actual vehicle.

Sorry to disappoint you craven1508 I won't have it in time for Christmas, it's likely to be February / March 2016, when the model is released. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

I post updates on progress once I'm informed. Thanks again

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you John-r, Weshty, craven1508, ttc0169 & horsetan for your comments.

Weshty, I'm sure I have your on the pre-order list.

They can of course be ordered from myself & will be available from selective other retailers.

They have recently being shipped from the factory & once I have more information I will announce release date, retail price & details of the selective other retailers that the model will be available from also.

A lot of work has gone into bring this model to the market. The livery is certainly very eye catching & great for Brian Collins Enterprises to have being granted permission from Bus Eireann to replicate the vehicle SP111 in model form in this livery.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...