Swap IE 171 for IE 187

Rate this topic

DiveController

Would anyone be interested in swapping MM0187 (which I need) for a mint boxed test run only MM0171.

187 should also be in near mint condition, boxed, in perfect running order if used, preferably with detail pack (or detail parts already applied to locomotive also acceptable)

Thanks

Edited by DiveController

Would anyone be interested in swapping MM0187 (which I need) for a mint boxed test run only MM0171.

187 should also be in near mint condition, boxed, in perfect running order if used, preferably with detail pack (or detail parts already applied to locomotive also acceptable)

Thanks

Incidentally, I forgot to mention the locomotive is in Ireland, not in the US, if anyone is interested in swapping. Thanks

Incidentally, I forgot to mention the locomotive is in Ireland, not in the US, if anyone is interested in swapping. Thanks

Just an idea Kevin, but have you thought of renumbering models that are still available from sources such as CD and others?

Just an idea Kevin, but have you thought of renumbering models that are still available from sources such as CD and others?

My guess is he's trying to complete a set of original MM models. As for getting 187, hang in there. One will show up sooner or later

Hi Noel,

007's right. I did think of renumbering but I'm just trying to complete the set really. I model a little earlier like you.

My guess is he's trying to complete a set of original MM models. As for getting 187, hang in there. One will show up sooner or later

I'm sure you're right. I had several chances to purchase one in the last 6 months but chose another 141 instead. I didn't realize it was one of the first and a little hard to find.

Now that I think about the original MM 141/181 class review, I think they looked at 184 and 187 as the first models released. THanks for the reassurance.

• 5 weeks later...