Some Website Statistics!

Rate this topic

BosKonay

Just looked at the stats for the Lima / Murphy Models thread in the Photos of Models forum

300,000+ hits

So I am not the only sad bastard who checks out the box and contents of RTR Irish models

Cheers troops

You must love the new 201 boxes so, seeing as they are different from the rest with the wrong livery loco being used for 233's description at the end (NIR 208) and different labeling style.

All the new loco box's have a pic of 208 on the non labeled end

The sides of the box's have pics of the new locos + 201 which appears on all the box's

The printing has been enlarged because of the difficulty in reading the older ones

Have a great pic of an 071 in a pre production box, I will root it out over the weekend

Have a great pic of an 071 in a pre production box, I will root it out over the weekend

Is that the one where the front coupler extends out on the 071 to where the front of a 201 would be if it was scaled correctly? Think you posted that one before, it's bizzare looking.

Just looked at the stats for the Lima / Murphy Models thread in the Photos of Models forum

300,000+ hits

So I am not the only sad bastard who checks out the box and contents of RTR Irish models

Cheers troops

Since all the moderators seem to be on this thread, can I just ask if it is possible to search these longer Threads and find the search term on the actual page rather than just the thread its in which might be 100 pages long or am I just not doing it right?

Edited by DiveController

Since all the moderators seem to be on this thread, can I just ask if it is possible to search these longer Theeads and find the search term on the actual page rather than just the thread its in which might be 100 pages long or Am I just not doing it right?

I have asked that very question before - http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/showthread.php/1554-Searching?highlight=searching - you may find the answer in here.

• 1 year later...

Time for a quick 'annual review' :)

For 2013, we had:

234,000 Unique Visitors to the site, who visited

520,019 times, viewing

9,251,687 Pages on the site (an average of 17.79 pages per visit)

For 2014, we had:

414,018 Unique visitors, who visited

1,007,576 times, viewing

29,282,198 Pages on the site (about 29 per visit)

For 2015, we had:

375,665 Unique people, who visited the site

747,862 times, viewing

23,880,991 Pages on the site (almost 32 per visit)

In terms of site members:

728 Members are registered on the site, of whom

238 logged in, in the last 30 days.

Between us, we posted 81,946 posts on 5000! topics!

Traffic is surprisingly steady all week, with a slight lull on Saturdays, and with Mondays being the peak usage (on average weekly)

Peak hours for the site are (oddly enough) from about 6pm to 10pm each evening (Irish Time).

Out of all visits over the year, the average time spent on the site is just over 5 minutes (per visit) with 3% of visitors spending more than 3 hours.

55% of ye are on Windows, 19% visit using an apple device, and 873 visits were even recorded on a Sony Playstation!

The Most popular part of the site is the Irish Model Layouts forum, and we transfer just under 100GB of data each month (equivalent to about 20 full DVDs :) )

Welcome to our newest member, RedCapBooks