Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Foolish drivers

Quote Originally Posted by Train model View Post
    It reminds me of the story told by the late Richard Harris about the time he was driving back to limerick with a truck and he took a short cut
    because he had being drinking anyway he came upon a low bridge and he figured because he was drunk the bridge may not notice him any way he got stuck under as you do and the guards arrived and asked him what was he doing at which he replied I'm delivering this bridge and I forgot the address
    Richard Harris came up with some classics after being on a bender. He was missing for a week one time and when he was making his way home he was trying to come up with an excuse to appease his wife. He stood on the door step thinking, his wife suddenly opened the door and Harris looking at her painfully asked why didn't you pay the ransom. I remember him telling a story one time about being on a weekender with Peter O'Toole, Oliver Reid, and Peter Sellers. No alco pops or spiv shots on that session, just beer and whiskey.

Rich,

Another bridge strike today - at Amiens Street - delays for a couple of hours..
    My best work has been spread over many fields..

Another bridge strike yesterday - between Pearse and Grand Canal.

bro...how can you get this info so fast when you live on foreign soil?Name:  confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views: 265
Size:  107.7 KB

Twitter - it's what all the hip, happening youth have these days - so I'm told....

https://twitter.com/IrishRail

Another bridge strike in Portarlington today.

Getting fashionable again...

Be careful bro you will get known as the 3 B,S BROTHIE THE BRIDGE BLOGGER

hidden-agenda
    Pay peanuts get monkey,s.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzguttentite View Post
    Be careful bro you will get known as the 3 B,S BROTHIE THE BRIDGE BLOGGER
    Some of us are taking these things seriously..

Typical { not even a freephone number }