Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Class 201 on Donedeal

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Weshty View Post
    Weathering's not bad though...
    I wonder if it was done with an airbrush and acrylic or rattle can

  2. #22
    Senior Member jhb171achill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    Posts
    5,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin R View Post
    I wonder if it was done with an airbrush and acrylic or rattle can

    A "rattle can"; great name for a 201!

    29000 railcars.......hmmm.
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

    Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by jhb171achill View Post
    A "rattle can"; great name for a 201!

    29000 railcars.......hmmm.
    Ah now steady on, the poor 201 is a proper decent locomotive that hauls real trains and has the most comfortable cab.

    Perhaps "Rattle can" a more appropriate nickname for 2x00 bangladesh stock, and "Back Pain" for the ICRs.

  4. #24
    Senior Member jhb171achill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    Posts
    5,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Ah now steady on, the poor 201 is a proper decent locomotive that hauls real trains and has the most comfortable cab.

    Perhaps "Rattle can" a more appropriate nickname for 2x00 bangladesh stock, and "Back Pain" for the ICRs.

    Bangladesh, Nepal, Ghana and Burkina Faso all rejected the 2600s... although they are used as dustbin trucks in Congo.
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

    Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Welcome to Irish Railway Modeller. The home of Railway Modelling and collecting in Ireland. We are a friendly, open community where you will find lots of support, advice and encouragement, as well as inspiration! Join us today!
Join us