Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fabulous weather - model railway activity curtailed

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Yip, time to slip the mooring lines and cast off
    Absolutely Noel, but it will be another couple of weeks till my boat is ready

Custom made baseboards, helix, storage units and display cabinets. Complete layout service available.

Quote Originally Posted by roxyguy View Post
    You need to get yourself a garden railway, expensive I know. I have installed a poverty one and I'm glad I did.
    That's a myth! A complete set, as a kit, granted, can be bought for less than a sound equipped DCC OO loco.

I missed your post Roxy. Like that garden railway. Nice job and well done, right down to the appropriately position fig/?rose leaf?
    "Where Seventeen Railroads Meet the Sea"

Quote Originally Posted by DiveController View Post
    I missed your post Roxy. Like that garden railway. Nice job and well done, right down to the appropriately position fig/?rose leaf?
    Thanks, I've modified some playmobil stuff also so I'll post some pictures of that.

In relation to the statue - I sent the missus to garden centre with my card under strict instruction to get a very nice statue of an 'oyster girl' I had my eye on. She came back with Michelangelo's unmentionables. Every morning I look out the window I am now greeted by a cock and balls. Wonderful.
    Last edited by roxyguy; 30-06-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roxyguy View Post
    Thanks, I've modified some playmobil stuff also so I'll post some pictures of that.

In relation to the statue - I sent the missus to garden centre with my card under strict instruction to get a very nice statue of an 'oyster girl' I had my eye on. She came back with Michelangelo's unmentionables. Every morning I look out the window I am now greeted by a cock and balls. Wonderful.
    lol
    "Where Seventeen Railroads Meet the Sea"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Absolutely Noel, but it will be another couple of weeks till my boat is ready
    Swinging on the hook tonight far away from the layout.

Bit of sun on Saturday.
    Name:  IMG_1845.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  147.2 KB

Have a great bank holiday weekend everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Have a great bank holiday weekend everybody

Some of us have to wait until the end of the month...

Although, I have my own National Holidays.
    My best work has been spread over many fields..