Thread: Irish Rail calendars.

Irish Rail calendars.

I've just come across this - https://twitter.com/IrishRail/status/866973047433121793 - if anybody knows Ken Fox and he's going to do it again for next year, then he might shift a few more through here...

My best work has been spread over many fields..

The only Irish calendar I have ever had was one about the Irish Mythical Kings and Queens, some really good art work as I recall, wished I had kept it.

Any one got a shot of what they look like? just to wet the whistle as they say.

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by Colin R View Post
    The only Irish calendar I have ever had was one about the Irish Mythical Kings and Queens, some really good art work as I recall, wished I had kept it.

Any one got a shot of what they look like? just to wet the whistle as they say.

Colin
    There are a few moles in the system - hopefully, one of them might turn something up.

Name:  20160917_175820(0).jpg
Views: 61
Size:  32.5 KBName:  20170524_125946.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  52.1 KBName:  20170524_130047.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  343.3 KB

I will try and remember the audience here when next year's calanders come around

Quote Originally Posted by hurricanemk1c View Post
    I will try and remember the audience here when next year's calanders come around
    Good man, I'm sure we'll shift a few.

You may even move a few via Stradbally Station...

Hi

Baseboard Dave shifted a fair few at the shows we attended up to the new year

Eoin
    www.ecmtrains.com - Manufacturing the Model Dart

put me down for one

Colin