Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cie steam book

I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    Brilliant, Colin, well done!

Glad the society sorted you out.
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

GSR book turned up today so now I am looking for three locomotive classes the Kerry Bogie, class 52 and finally the class 60.

One other loco type which I think is worth modelling and that is the class 47 0-4-4T I am sure I have seen some drawings of them somewhere.

The endless money drip.........

I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin R View Post
    GSR book turned up today so now I am looking for three locomotive classes the Kerry Bogie, class 52 and finally the class 60.

One other loco type which I think is worth modelling and that is the class 47 0-4-4T I am sure I have seen some drawings of them somewhere.

An extremely worthwhile periodical to read is Alan O'Rourke's twice-yearly "New Irish Lines", recent issues of which have contained a very great array of 4mm drawings of GSR / CIE steam locos.
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Hi Jhb, yes I agree with you about the new Irish line Magazine, I have been aware of it for some time, but have only just renewed after a bit of a break.

Colin

Many are online, depending on how long of a break
    "Where Seventeen Railroads Meet the Sea"

Yes the more you look the more you think ah that would make a nice model, and before you know it you have counted up to fifty odd locos.