Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Writing my University Thesis - can you spare a few minutes to help me!

Writing my University Thesis - can you spare a few minutes to help me!

Hey fellas,

Im currently doing a Masters Degree in Human Factors in Aviation. Im almost done, just need to get over the hardest bit - my thesis!

The purpose of the study is to explore attitudes toward the use of handheld laser pointers directed at aircraft.

I would really appreciate if you had a few minutes to fill out my questionnaire - the more replies the better so feel free to share with friends and family....

Heres the link : https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/thesis-survey

Thanks in advance

Jamie

I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    One word - jail.
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Done.

When/where is the graduation party?
    My best work has been spread over many fields..

Quote Originally Posted by jhb171achill View Post
    One word - jail.

Oh, the infernal use of modern spelling and phrases. Gaol. That's what the laser shining Guttersnipes and hooligans deserve.

Gaol - "Its most common use today is in the names of jails, but it is still possible to find a few scattered instances of gaol as a common noun in recent writing. For reasons mysterious to us, it appears to be most common in Ireland and Australia."

I too have completed your Survey - Very interesting.
    Last edited by Old Blarney; 16-05-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Blarney View Post

Oh, the infernal use of modern spelling and phrases. Gaol. That's what the laser shining Guttersnipes and hooligans deserve.

Gaol - "Its most common use today is in the names of jails, but it is still possible to find a few scattered instances of gaol as a common noun in recent writing. For reasons mysterious to us, it appears to be most common in Ireland and Australia."

Can we keep this on topic, please?

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

Done. Good luck with your Thesis. An important flight safety issue that has probably at one time or another effected many reading this thread without them ever being aware. I won't post any comments on the survey content so as not to distort other respondents answers.

Done. Good luck with the studies, Jamie!
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)

Have forwarded it to a few ATC nuts and Piper cub nuts for their attention. The very best of luck with it.

Have hurl, and willing to travel if they get shirty.

R
    Last edited by Garfield; 16-05-2017 at 08:45 PM.

I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    Done the survey
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Done the survey, best of luck.