Views: 298
Size:  184.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0878.JPG
Views: 348
Size:  188.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0873.JPG
Views: 284
Size:  90.9 KB

I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    Fantastic models!
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Lovely looking wagons, very nicely done.

Completed painting and just the decals to do.

Name:  IMG_0886.JPG
Views: 176
Size:  122.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0891.JPG
Views: 167
Size:  65.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0894.JPG
Views: 170
Size:  53.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0895.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  87.4 KB

What a difference the painting made, they look class, can I ask what shade of brown you used
    And type of paint ( enamel or acrylic ). really nice looking wagons, must make a start on mine.

Very nice.
    I love those flat wagons.
    ENNISCORTHYMAN

They look the part, hope the hand brakes are on.

Quote Originally Posted by John-r View Post
    can I ask what shade of brown you used
    And type of paint ( enamel or acrylic ). really nice looking wagons, must make a start on mine.
    John I used Halfords Red Primer and before the second coat dried it got a spray of Halfords grey primer from a good distance to take the edge off it. The roofs were done in same Grey primer and then a light spray of Railmatch roof dirt. I used the Railmatch on the floors of the Flats and used a cotton bud to wipe most of it off before it dried. All easy options rather than use the airbrush, I hate the whole cleaning process, 5 sec spray to 5 mins cleaning.

Thanks for getting back about the paints Kieran, that does seem an easier option
    Than cleaning airbrushs for a small job and just as effective .
    Hope to maybe meet you at Bangor show.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirley View Post
    All easy options rather than use the airbrush, I hate the whole cleaning process, 5 sec spray to 5 mins cleaning.
    Oh lordy lordy yes.

The voice of truth.