Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wishing Heir Flick well.

Ah Jaysus Lads, I'm touched (in the head&#128521 by your kind comments! Just to clarify Broithes comment re the health care facility - it is NOT a 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest type!' I got an infection in an old war wound from 19 years ago and the Gods have decided on a 14 day course of intravenous antibiotics to get rid of the badness within. Only another 9 days to go (hopefully) and I will be released into society! Many thanks again for your good wishes....It means a lot to me😉.

Great to see you posting again and the countdown is on for your release. Hope you keep posting.

Troops
    If we do some crowd funding they might keep him for longer.........

Quote Originally Posted by WRENNEIRE View Post
    Troops
    If we do some crowd funding they might keep him for longer.........
    Name:  images (7).jpg
Views: 104
Size:  3.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by heirflick View Post
    Name:  images (7).jpg
Views: 104
Size:  3.4 KB
    I'm glad to see that there's been such a massive improvement - that's the best you've looked for years - they must be really powerful drugs you're getting.
    My best work has been spread over many fields..

Ah Jaysus Lads, I'm touched (in the head��) by your kind comments! Just to clarify Broithes comment re the health care facility - it is NOT a 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest type!' I got an infection in an old war wound from 19 years ago and the Gods have decided on a 14 day course of intravenous antibiotics to get rid of the badness within. Only another 9 days to go (hopefully) and I will be released into society! Many thanks again for your good wishes....It means a lot to me��.
    Great to see you posting again.
    Hard to kill a good thing
    ENNISCORTHYMAN

Thanks boyos!
    Last edited by heirflick; 19-04-2017 at 09:24 PM.

And that was before my yearly bath Broithe😉
    Last edited by heirflick; 19-04-2017 at 09:28 PM.

And that was before my yearly bath Broithe��
    Another improvement, I thought it was Leap Years.
    My best work has been spread over many fields..

Ha.....I really missed this site!😉