Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NDMRS Exhibition Bangor NI - 22/23 April 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirley View Post
    I don't understand this post, I was not in any way criticising that the fact that you were not there when I called, I said,"I only got a chance of a very early visit yesterday morning"

I did not expect this type of comment from a Moderator of the Site.
    I think the edit addition to the post and the banter you two had at the show today explained it perfectly Kieran. Not sure what the issue is?
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

Quote Originally Posted by jhb171achill View Post
    So - a "meetup"? Suitable dates - anyone?
    Saturday 6th May, 2:30, just off the Busaras Luas Stop? Happy to have the craic with all and sundry, chat about methods,paint, how to get it wrong (i'll bring examples of screw ups) and whatever else comes to mind.

I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenderg View Post
    Saturday 6th May, 2:30, just off the Busaras Luas Stop? Happy to have the craic with all and sundry, chat about methods,paint, how to get it wrong (i'll bring examples of screw ups) and whatever else comes to mind.
    That's the Saturday that some of us will be in Limerick on the RPSI tour - what about Friday 5th?
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

That's the Saturday that some of us will be in Limerick on the RPSI tour - what about Friday 5th?
    6 pm ? Reads Store Street Friday 5th? Wally be up for it surely if he's not in Albufeira, and a few other heads?

Hi tony,
    Thanks for the kind comments,we will definitely get a coffee next show,
    It's a great idea if it's okay with the mods at a show to have a designated
    Table so forum members have the choice to engage or not, reading what some members
    Put up the knowledge they have to share would be great , as I cannot write what I really
    Want to get across and listening to someone face to face would make a difference on how
    They do things. hope it happens.

Cheers john

I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    Fri 5th - I'll keep that free.
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Fri 5th - I'll keep that free.
    I've spoken to JHB regarding the above date and we've agreed to push it back a week or so, with exact details still to be confirmed. We'd like to make this a more organised opportunity for forum members to get together and enjoy a drink and a chat, while IRM might just use the opportunity to reveal project #4...

Details will be posted in a dedicated thread in due course.