Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double height Beet Wagon kit is now available

Quote Originally Posted by leslie10646 View Post
    As I said in another thread, my postman was busy this morning, staggering up the path in the rain (but still wearing shorts!) carrying a steam loco and two dozen wagons - a strong man?

So, boxes two and three had these in them -

Attachment 27289

The kit looks like this and you've seen photos of the finished job already - the kit label shows you anyway.

Attachment 27290

I'm tempted to send one to Kieran, so that someone can time him building it.

Half an hour, K? Not painted, off course - another ten minutes?

On sale now at

25 each , post paid

Or

€30 to Euroland (the cost of postage has gone up again!).

For those of you coming to Bangor, I'll be selling them there for a little less, as exhibition costs are a bit less than postage - if I sell enough.

By the way, if you order more than one, the cost will come down, as I save on postage.

Watch this space for two more wagons before Bangor!

Leslie
    They look superb Leslie,
    I am very very tempted to
    get a few.I may have a look at the
    Piggy Bank.
    ENNISCORTHYMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Weshty View Post
    I'm ordering my few today. Happy as a dog with two mickies.
    The clever ones among you will know that Des does transfers for the double beets - this old age pensioner had slept through that and I had no intention of providing transfers.

However, the Man from the West and I are in debate and transfers will be included - the price may have to go up a little - there is a limit to my generosity to my fellow man (woman?) - it isn't a Great Northern wagon after all!

Thanks for the comments, folks.

Leslie

Price confirmed - transfers incoluded

Quote Originally Posted by leslie10646 View Post
    The clever ones among you will know that Des does transfers for the double beets - this old age pensioner had slept through that and I had no intention of providing transfers.

However, the Man from the West and I are in debate and transfers will be included - the price may have to go up a little - there is a limit to my generosity to my fellow man (woman?) - it isn't a Great Northern wagon after all!

Thanks for the comments, folks.

Leslie
    An update on the pricing front.

Des and I have designed a mini sheet for the kit and although he is robbing me blind (only kidding - I "took him outside") - I will stick with the published price of 25, €30 for the kit and 110, €130 for a Five pack UNTIL THE DATE OF THE BANGOR SHOW. I'll review after that.

Thanks to those of you who have already ordered. I've put "My Man" on unpaid overtime to cope.

Leslie

See you in Bangor Leslie

Quote Originally Posted by WRENNEIRE View Post
    See you in Bangor Leslie
    Always a pleasure, David. I look forward to it.