Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Graham's Toymaster/themodelshop.ie Closure

Blog Entries

Graham's Toymaster/themodelshop.ie Closure

Graham's Toymaster/themodelshop.ie Closure
    It is with great sadness that I wish to announce the Closure of Graham's Toymaster/themodelshop.ie as of 24/12/16.

I would like to assure those of you that have commissions/resprays on backorder that these will be completed and dispatched early January 2017. Likewise for those of you that have pre ordered the IRM Ballast Wagon 3 pks, that these will be dispatched as soon as the arrive in 1st Quarter 2017.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and friendship over the years and wish you all a very Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Seamus
    [url]

www.themodelshop.ie
    E: info@themodelshop.ie

All the best Seamus. It's a sad day for the Irish railway modelling community. Thanks for providing some great bargains through the years.
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

My first ever models, and my re-introduction to railway modelling! Will be sorely missed!

Very best wishes for the future, and appreciation for all you've done!
    Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

All the best seamus
    Best Regards
    Walter

When the MM141's came out I remember taking a drive from Galway to Graham's on a Saturday to buy one, it was the same time I was getting back into model railways. Very sorry to see a place like that go. Good luck in the future.

Never had the pleasure, Seamus, but it's always a sad day when an Irish retailer has to call it a day.

Happy Christams and the best of luck in whatever lies ahead.

as roxyguy said above, i did something similar when getting my 2 mark 3 coaches resrayed,
    top notch they are too, i drove down to collect also,
    this is a sad day for us irish train lovers!

Sad to see this institution going

Sad day indeed. Well there goes hope for another commissioned run of auto ballasters. Remember there was Graham's, Belfast and Marks packs in the labeled batches. It was a good site to find some of the rarer Murphy Models that would pop up from time to time too.

All the best in your future endeavours.

I hope to pop in and hassle you for one last time just before Christmas.

All the best for the future.
    My best work has been spread over many fields..