Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Graham's Toymaster/themodelshop.ie Closure

Just when Irish Railway Modelling is booming, we hear of one of our main suppliers closing. A sad Christmas. Thanks for everything Seamus.

Seamus, wishing all the very best for the future. Your excellent model shop will be sorely missed alongside your top class prompt and friendly service, not to mention your respray service, and advice among many other services you provided. It was a pleasure dealing with a man of honesty and integrity, and a passion for the hobby. Thank you again and good wishes for the future. Noel

What a great pity that is.

Always sad to hear news like this. Having made many purchases from Seamus I can only agree that he was a pleasure to deal with and a nice guy. All the best for the future and thanks.

Rich,

I'm astonished to hear this. I purchased items from Seamus even from over here. I'm presuming that this is a business necessity rather than for personal reasons of course. Sad news indeed
    "Where Seventeen Railroads Meet the Sea"

I am saddened to hear this as well.
    Seamus was a gent to deal with,and
    Special orders such as weathering and
    renumbering of of Locos was top notch.
    Best of luck for the future Shem.
    ENNISCORTHYMAN

Although I never had the pleasure of doing business with your shop, by just reading & hearing from the guys on here about the mega service you supplied over the years to the many railway modellers etc. is a recommendation in itself. Here's wishing you & yours a very happy Christmas & all the best for the future.
    Paul

Sad news this, a great railway modelling shop and agent, best of luck for the future Shem.

Good luck in the future, Seamus. As long as your CAF set runs round the loft upstairs, the Toymaster will always be in mind!

Thanks for your help over the past number of years.

Leslie

Thanks for attending all those Easter and October Exhibitions in Wexford, Seamus. You will be missed as a retailer. Come and say hello at the Wexford Easter Show 2017 if you are around.

All the best,
    Gerry