Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: IRM Bubble goes on sale

Rest easy, Dave. I think he was referring to BULK CEMENT on the IVORY livery with the black CIE logo. There is only one photo that I'm aware of showing that. In the grey livery, BULK CEMENT branding was all over the wagons as you rightly point out. Wonder how it made it onto the ivory on so few wagons?

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Dave, really like the last pic with 20 bubbles punctuated by a brake van. The first five wagons behind the loco look like they are a different colour!
    A number of them look a little darker through the rake. Lighting, cloud cover, older more weathered wagons, even some in orange depending when the photo was taken (although I suspect not)
    Last edited by DiveController; 29-06-2017 at 03:43 PM.
    "Where Seventeen Railroads Meet the Sea"

My heart and soul is in County Clare, but my body is elsewhere :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by WRENNEIRE View Post
    Hope its not too late for these pics troops
    Just found them this morning

Photobucket now charges vast sums for allowing links to photos, so unfortunately we can't see 'em here.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbonnet View Post
    . . .

This has resulted in the bubbles slipping back to a late September 2017 delivery. However, after the standard we have set with the ballast wagons, we felt itís vital that you get the very best 4mm scale model of the most iconic of Irish wagons.

. . .
    Hi Fran.
    Do you know of the likely shipping date in September? Anticipation is growing as it's now just weeks away. Thanks
    Noel

Hi Fran.
    Do you know of the likely shipping date in September? Anticipation is growing as it's now just weeks away. Thanks
    Noel
    Hi Noel,

We will have a full update within the next week
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

Hi Noel,

Thanks Fran. Looking forward to it.

Hi Noel,

Hi Fran. Any news on the bubble delivery timescale? Thanks. Noel

Hi Fran. Any news on the bubble delivery timescale? Thanks. Noel
    Hi Noel, not as of yet. Once we have news we will share it with the good folk of IRM. Rest assured sharing the news will be sooner rather than later

Is there any chance Noel that you could contact the lads at IRM off site about deliveries. You only asked a couple of weeks ago and Fran has told you he will let everyone know at the correct moment when he has dates for dispatch from China and arrival here. Countless other members have ordered packs also including myself, and we are being patient as we know the end product will be worth waiting for. To be honest it is getting a bit boring and a tad annoying everytime the thread is bumped it's you asking the same question. Please give the lads a break they are an honest bunch of guys that are doing this as an aside from their day jobs and personal lives. It must be terrible frustrating for the lads to be asked the same question time and again.

Rich,

Hi lads,
    Apologies if this question has been asked before but I've been 'offline' for the last few weeks due to a house move. I updated my details on my IRM account last night so is that all I need to do in regard to getting the bubbles sent to my new address or will I need to contact one of your good selves directly as the payment has already gone through under my old address??

Quote Originally Posted by rebelred View Post
    Hi lads,
    Apologies if this question has been asked before but I've been 'offline' for the last few weeks due to a house move. I updated my details on my IRM account last night so is that all I need to do in regard to getting the bubbles sent to my new address or will I need to contact one of your good selves directly as the payment has already gone through under my old address??
    Hi Rebelred, can you PM me your new address so I can make sure it's updated? Cheers!