Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GNR(I) SG2 Locomotive.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbonnet View Post
    What way did you do the pick-ups?
    This is my first go and they are a bit uneven but work.

Blog Entries
    That looks very good Kieran, I hope my first attempt at an SSM kit is as good but I need to buy a Bandon tank loco first!

This is my first post on this forum and it does my heart good to see a beautiful loco like this, that passed through Omagh many times in its day. I have uploaded a picture of No. 40 arriving in Omagh. Its pure class, well done!Name:  GNR047.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  74.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMcGartland View Post
    This is my first post on this forum and it does my heart good to see a beautiful loco like this, that passed through Omagh many times in its day. I have uploaded a picture of No. 40 arriving in Omagh. Its pure class, well done!Name:  GNR047.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  74.5 KB
    Welcome to the forum Tony. I knew Omagh Station very well, living on the Tamlaght Road and spending a lot of time around Railway Terrace and the Dromore Road. Our playground included the closed but still intact Enniskillen line. I always admired your model of Omagh Station.

Thanks for your post, I'm living on the Tamlaght Road myself now and making plans on building my first layout in many years.

Welcome to the Forum Tony. Thank you for your comments and looking forward to seeing your layout.
    No.40 today.

Name:  IMG_0144.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  301.2 KB

Kirley, lovely piece of work.