Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Irish Railway Models Launch

Well done lads. That is some very impressive, very comprehensive CAD, it would look well on Model Rail Page 4 for new items.
    I look forward to purchasing a pack or several. No doubt the detail will be nose-bleedingly precise.

May there be many more strings to yeer bow.

It's been very heartening to see the support for the project lads. It's been something we've been working on for months and I dont think any other forum out there has taken on a project like this to my knowledge.

And now a request! If any of you have pictures lying around of the wagons at home or on a hard drive, could you email them to us for reference? We got plenty of the wagons currently sitting in North Wall (with full IE permission I might add!), but it would be great to get some older pics especially. If you could email them to fran@irishrailwaymodels.com it would be great.
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

Quote Originally Posted by enniscorthyman View Post
    Very best of luck with this release.
    I am thinking if a nice rake of Gypsum
    Hoppers which I persume are the same as
    the ballast wagons.I will get a few for
    sure,and the thoughts of a quality rtr
    bubble sounds great.
    Yip, exact same. Snapper posted some great photos, http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/show...m-Wagons-(PWD) another market for the decal wizards!

A new and exciting venture, good luck on this new enterprise.

Just had a quick look at your Site. Is there a 'Contact Us' page I missed. Also is there an alternative to posting purchases, for example can items be picked at Shows?

Correct Kirley, will ask the lads to fix that now. If you scroll down the main page, beneath "Meet the Team" there should be emails for each of us.

Yes, we will be at all the shows once they arrive at the North Wall, and we are in discussions with retailers about stocking them also.

R.

Looks very good to me..
    Last edited by Broithe; 14-10-2015 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Answered the wrong question initially - doh!
    My best work has been spread over many fields..

The plan is to use ParcelMotel, Shanks Mare, Events, Shows, AN Post, Aunty Mary, and any other means of distribution that works and won't cost much

I inhabit the parallel world, wherein lie gryphons, dwarves, changelings and railway enthusiasts.
    Surely a standard "H" van - the vast majority of all goods stock were these throughout the sixties and seventies.
    “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support”

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by jhb171achill View Post
    Surely a standard "H" van - the vast majority of all goods stock were these throughout the sixties and seventies.
    We'll put it in the suggestion box Jonathan!
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)