Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Irish Railway Models Launch

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    A certain model show, a 2600 and The Wanderer nagging a TTC. I better stay away from Mayo so The CAD design looks fab guys. Best of luck with it.
    Correct wanderer......and two sets later......
    Just keep away from Dublin on the bank holiday weekend...!!!

Well done lads, another team to pick up the baton

Just heard on the grapevine that another factory in China has decided to stop producing model railways, seems they lost over $1M last year

This is brilliant news! Best of luck with the venture, lads!

Hi Guys

Well done, great news for the Irish Railway Modeller and I wish you the best success....

I'll definitely put in an order for the Hopper Wagons

Eoin
    www.ecmtrains.com - Manufacturing the Model Dart

How close would these wagons be to Dolomite ore wagons? I suppose numbering/lettering might be the most noticeable difference.. Anyway, they'll probably be as close to a RTR Dolomite ore as we'll get, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by aclass007 View Post
    How close would these wagons be to Dolomite ore wagons? I suppose numbering/lettering might be the most noticeable difference.. Anyway, they'll probably be as close to a RTR Dolomite ore as we'll get, I suppose.
    The only difference is that the hopper sides as they met the angle were rounded rather than straight, and the hopper discharge wheels were finished in red oxide rather than yellow. In fact, one of them is intended as a running number.

We'll be working closely with decal suppliers providing artwork and running numbers, so they can supply in that regard.

Richie.
    Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

Very best of luck with this release.
    I am thinking if a nice rake of Gypsum
    Hoppers which I persume are the same as
    the ballast wagons.I will get a few for
    sure,and the thoughts of a quality rtr
    bubble sounds great.
    ENNISCORTHYMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Glenderg View Post
    The only difference is that the hopper sides as they met the angle were rounded rather than straight, and the hopper discharge wheels were finished in red oxide rather than yellow. In fact, one of them is intended as a running number.

We'll be working closely with decal suppliers providing artwork and running numbers, so they can supply in that regard.

Richie.
    Thanks Richie.. I better get my order in for a few packs, then...