Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 121 Class

Quote Originally Posted by DiveController View Post
    Reflected ripples in the Gulf stream suggest that vast quantities of a certain coach may have returned to to the Orient which would certainly explain why no more stock can be sourced by Marks Models so soon after release of an 'unloved' product. That 'being' the case…… well, I'll leave the chinese whispers to Dave
    I was only looking at that on their site over the past few days and thoughts were racing like little tiny trains. One can only hope for the best all going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by WRENNEIRE View Post
    Boys and girls
    Just home after a couple of shandies and I came across this thread
    I was talking to a friend earlier who was in contact with PM about another matter
    He tells me that PM has just returned from the Far East
    He would not give any specific details but I reckon you should start saving your shillings for next year!
    Just saying like
    Classic. Thanks Dave, glad to hear it. Will hold off then until President Clinton is back in the white house.

Quote Originally Posted by DiveController View Post
    Reflected ripples in the Gulf stream suggest that vast quantities of a certain coach may have returned to to the Orient which would certainly explain why no more stock can be sourced by Marks Models so soon after release of an 'unloved' product. That 'being' the case…… well, I'll leave the chinese whispers to Dave
    Hawkins Street still have them, including in their front window. They're still out there for anyone who is after them.
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Warbonnet View Post
    Hawkins Street still have them, including in their front window. They're still out there for anyone who is after them.
    If you look on their site there are a few listed as less than 10 left and no more stock after that. I'd be amazed if they sold out of them so quickly all considering. They were the only Mk2s discounted in the sale too. The IE and Galways remained the same price. A good few went on ebay last night for €40 sold yet they are €56 in shops, they are shifting but well below RRP.

Did MIR make a 121? If so presume its rare to get these days?

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rail View Post
    Did MIR make a 121? If so presume its rare to get these days?

MJ
    Here's an MIR one.

You first born might be included in the price

Where is that O scale 121 in your keep safe Dave. Built like a tank.

Do you still have one for sale Dave?

Quote Originally Posted by WRENNEIRE View Post
    Boys and girls
    Just home after a couple of shandies and I came across this thread
    I was talking to a friend earlier who was in contact with PM about another matter
    He tells me that PM has just returned from the Far East
    He would not give any specific details but I reckon you should start saving your shillings for next year!
    Just saying like
    Oh be still my gentle heart. Worth waiting for.