Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Murphy Models 121

Red face Murphy Models 121

I heard yesterday that the 121's have gone to production and should be available hopefully for the Christmas market in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by WT CLASS 2-6-4T No. 4 View Post
    I heard yesterday that the 121's have gone to production and should be available hopefully for the Christmas market in 2015.
    Have you a credible source for this? It seems to fly against recent consensus.
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

I would expect there to have been some announcement prior to this. I'd take this with a pinch of salt

I emailed paddy and here's his response Name:  image.jpg
Views: 3472
Size:  54.4 KB

I was on murphys site yesterday and the 121 class is still in under their "future plans" banner.Nothing with about any production or release dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbonnet View Post
    Have you a credible source for this? It seems to fly against recent consensus.
    I don't know how credible Marks Models is but that's who mentioned it to me.

Xmas 2015 is only a couple of weeks before the beginning of 2016 so the two indications are not a millions miles apart. I'll be here when it's here I suppose but it seems safe to say that we wont see it until the 201s and mk2s are all made.
    D&M Models - BUILDERS OF HAND-BUILT IRISH MODEL TRAINS
    Price List: http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/show...8193#post48193
    Our section on this website: http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/foru...D-amp-M-Models

900,000 retail costs / run of 5000= c. 180 each, sounds about right given the increase in costs that Bachy et al have had to pony up from China.
    Irregardless of the validity of the timeline mentioned, what would I like in my collection?
    Original grey yellow
    Black and tan
    CIE
    IR
    IE 124 and 136
    and a FILTHY durty IE

c.1,000 the lot...youch.

A twin pack of 124 and 134 in the condition that they last ran in would be sweet. Blanked out cab windows. You could run them as a pair, or pair one with a baby for a bit of variety.

Rich,