Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irish Rail Models Database

OMG! It's fixed. It used to be that we could only see one page followed by C++ or something. That is SO much better!! Well done. Thanks
    "Where Seventeen Railroads Meet the Sea"

Quote Originally Posted by BosKonay View Post
    A very special 'thank you' to Grambit who painstakingly finished the clean up and import!
    Hi BK. Ah, I got a little confused between http://irishrailmodels.com and the Resources section of this website. Excellent. FYI, I couldn't find 071s in the Resources section, were they added in the import? I presume in time more stock from IFM, SF, SSM, etc, may become part of it also. Thanks. Noel

It's the same database Noel, just trying to 'centralise' it all, and then maintain it! I't not been updated now for probably two years, if not edging three, so the last update was way back when Paddy Murphy announced the 201! If I ever find some time, or anyone is keen to volunteer(!) we'll get it more up to date!

Bosko

I have access to comment, but what can I do to edit it? There is a feed of SSM stuff that I'd like to update.

I'll update your login so you've 'editor' rights - you should see the ability to add / edit articles appear then - nice one!!

I'm happy to help with the editing and updating, but be advised my railway knowledge is second to ... well, pretty much every one else here. Work has been crazy over the last few months, so editing the resource section makes a welcome change ... sad, I know!!

Grambit.