Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Irish Lines

New Irish Lines

Hi there can anyone out there tell me if they are still publishing the printed version of new Irish lines .
    I know that the on line version seems to have ground to a halt.
    also how many editions were published and up and until when (i understand that there were two volume twos published)
    Many thanks in advance .

Ah just found out that they are still publishing it

Any links / details for those interested Waffles?

My best work has been spread over many fields..

Quote Originally Posted by Broithe View Post
    they seemed to stop using the site but have just received there latest paper printed edition from this year

As has been commented elsewhere on this site, all the older editions are gradually being scanned and added to the website, damn good call....

Quote Originally Posted by Weshty View Post
    As has been commented elsewhere on this site, all the older editions are gradually being scanned and added to the website, damn good call....
    More editions added just last night, Des... and the drawing index is also available for download now.

I'll be adding some more articles from the latest issue after the weekend, including one on a beautiful S scale model of GSWR No. 100.

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

Quote Originally Posted by garfieldsghost View Post
    More editions added just last night, Des... and the drawing index is also available for download now.

I'll be adding some more articles from the latest issue after the weekend, including one on a beautiful S scale model of GSWR No. 100.
    Most excellent Garfield.
    Must put a reminder in to check it from the home PC. I can't download the PDF's from work, on my phone or on my Ipad.

Quote Originally Posted by Weshty View Post
    Most excellent Garfield.
    Must put a reminder in to check it from the home PC. I can't download the PDF's from work, on my phone or on my Ipad.
    Should be able to read PDFs on iPhones and iPads, Des.

I post notifications on the Facebook page and on Twitter whenever new stuff is added, which will hopefully prove handy for people.

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com